Purchase of Twitter by Elon Musk

This forum is to talk about artificial intelligence and machine learning
Mark

Purchase of Twitter by Elon Musk

Post by Mark »

I would like to hear what you think about the purchase of Twitter by Musk from the technological aspect. Do you think Musk Can speed up innovation like in his other businesses?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Purchase of Twitter by Elon Musk

Post by admin »

I think Twitter is an important platform around the world for communication. But I do not think that it has changed much over the last decade in terms of functions. Maybe Musk can makes things change and improve the management and business aspects of the company. But I think we will have to wait and see.
farmy

Post by farmy »

I dont know if you all watch the news but it seems nowadays more and more unlikely that Musk will buy Twitter. In my opinion, he is trying to lower the price of Twitter by talking about bots, and might still buy it, but who really knows?

But from the technological perspective, I dont know what MUSK will carry out if he buy the twitter. I think he can be a force of change. Maybe it can eliminated some things that are wrong in the twitter culture of the company.
Gerald

Post by Gerald »

I think Musk will buy it. He just want to have a low price.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Gerald wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:31 pm I think Musk will buy it. He just want to have a low price.
Now i think Musk may get into trouble for manipulation of the stock price due to its Twitter post.... lets see
Gerald

Post by Gerald »

Yes, that might happens. I also see that coming.
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

After several months,and looking back at it, I am not sure that buying Twitter was a good idea.

The shares of Tesla have also loss quite a lot of values on the stock market in the last year... perhaps in relation to how Elon Musk has taken care of Twitter....